Mobile Application Developer
Locumunity is looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join our team.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with previous experience with both iOS and Android to help us in delivering a functioning app from front to back.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on creating an application that is both polished and meets the functional requirements
- Responsible for producing and maintaining the mobile application code
- Design and implement the programmatic structure of the app
- Discover creative solutions for unique and evolving problems
- Implement coding best practices and efficiencies
- Strong mobile application (iOS/Android) development skills
- Strong understanding of the mobile application development lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of OO programming
- Experience integrating with backend services
- Experience developing with mobile device camera SDKs
- Degree or diploma in computer science or related discipline
- Creative thinker and exceptional communicator that is comfortable working remotely.
- Prior experience using PHP and MYSQL
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for growth and career development at an early stage, fast growing start up.
- A collaborative team environment and insight into all aspects of the business
- Ability to have a flexible schedule as you work remotely
If you are interested please reply with your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to email@example.com
Locumunity is a software as a service platform that is the first centralized platform for medical clinics looking for coverage to connect with physicians across Canada. We are a small entrepreneurial team based out of Vancouver area.