Update Number Two!
The Locumunity just keeps growing as we surpass the 300 user mark!
Thank you to all of our clinics and Locums that are sharing Locumunity with their colleagues, we appreciate your support!
As a physician colleague, I am passionate about creating a product tailored to our needs. The Locumunity has continued to listen to your feedback (please keep it coming in), and we have rolled out yet another batch of major updates to our website over the weekend!
Key changes (for Locums) include:
- A tailored job list, that allows you to “pass” or “save” jobs that match your search criteria. Check it out!
- Ability to exclude yourself from matches under “settings” (E.g. if you are still in training).
- Ability to set more detailed email notification settings
- Option to get personalized job matches emailed right to your inbox. Default is set to weekly, but you can change this from your settings.
- Further enhancement of Map view to make it easier for you to navigate/view jobs.
- Enhanced chat view to make it easier to chat with clinics.
- Reorganization of your list of jobs you applied/matched/saved under “My Jobs”.
For employers, we have enhanced the following features:
- Ability to Edit your job after publishing.
- Ability to post a job for a longer term: $75 / 45 days, $135 / 90 days (10% discount) or $240 / 180 days (20% discount).
- You can also extend your current job posting before it expires.
- Locums can now opt to be excluded from matches (e.g. if they are still in training). Locums can also indicate if they’re interested in rural jobs to expand rural matches.
- Further enhancement of chat view to make it easier to communicate with Locums.
- A reminder you can now add photos to your clinic profile.
Please take a moment to check these changes out by logging back into your account at www.Locumunity.com!
Haneen and the Team from Locumunity