Our First Major Update!
The Locumunity is growing!
Since our official launch on April 29th 2017, we have had an overwhelming response as we approach the over 200 user mark! Thank you to all of our clinics and locums that are sharing Locumunity with their colleagues, the community can only grow with your support!
The Locumunity is always listening to your feedback (please keep it coming in), and we have rolled major updates to our website over the weekend.
Key changes for Locums include:
- Enhanced Map/Job view to make it easy for you to navigate/view jobs.
- Updated mobile friendly view ( for your viewing pleasure).
- A new profile setting is available that will generate your job matches off of the driving distance from your address.
- Rural toggle option for those of you who want to explore opportunities outside of your comfort zone.
For Employers, we have added the following enhancements:
- Ability to add photos to your clinic profile
- Enhanced look of job profile and chat feature
- Your job listing are now neatly organized in an interactive table under “My jobs”
- Updated mobile friendly view
- Locums now specify how far they are willing to travel so that you only match to relevant locums.
Please take a moment to check these changes out by logging back into your account at www.Locumunity.com!
Haneen and the Team from Locumunity
Help spread the word!
Like us on Twitter @Locumunity and at facebook.com/locumunity